Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Getting better at water marbling :)

Over the weekend I ended up doing 2 water marbles, I didn't like the first one very much though so changed it the day after.
To this....
By far my most successful water marble yet. Normally to get all 10 nails perfect I have to dip them at least 18 times :/ (it's all about practice)
BUT.. this time I only had to dip 11 times :) YAY!
I think I have mastered it now!

I used barry M nail paint in mint green & asda nail varnish in purple

I really like the look of these two colours together and have gotten so many compliments on this water marble! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i really like the marbling! I will have to try it :) Great post!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Its pretty simple just takes some practice haha! :) x

    ReplyDelete