Friday, 16 March 2012

ELF products I've been waiting for!

A short while ago I was on the ELF website browsing and near enough everything I wanted to order was out of stock :( So I put my email address in so when they came back in I could order them!
I got my emails on wednesday to say they were back in stock :D
I decided I'd order myself the things I wanted as a Mother's day present! 
Here's what I got..
 3 Lipstick's in the shades Flirtatious, Captivating & Fearless!
A blusher in Glow.
An All over color stick in Spotlight!
Eye lid primer in Sheer.
Wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara
and, a studio Powder Brush!

Everything was from the £1.50 range except the powder brush which cos £3.50! I ordered them Wednesday night and they came this morning! That's only 1 whole day! Fast or what! I'm so impressed by that!

I have given everything a test and I love all of the stuff I got! The lipsticks feel so nice on, and the colours are amazing, hot pink, deep coral orange and a bright red :) Just about every colour i'll ever need, they are matte which I also love, I find shimmery lipsticks make my lips look huge! 
The blush is a lovely peach colour with a hint of gold shimmer, this will be perfect for the summer coming up!
The all over colour stick is a very light beige colour and has shimmer too, perfect for highlighting the face.
The clear mascara. eyelid primer and powder brush are also all good products for the money!
I think I have fallen for ELF products and seeing as they are so cheap you can't go wrong!  

No comments:

Post a Comment