Saturday, 18 February 2012

Finally have my 120 palette! & My 'fiery' make-up look!

Ive been waiting 9 days for this to arrive off ebay!
I got the eyeshadow and concealer palette in a combined listing for £14.50! I have to say i'm so happy with it! I found a concealer that perfectly matches my skin tone and is good quality, and the eyeshadows are just amazing! They are really well pigmented and you only need a dab (of the colours i've used so far anyway)

I've been wanting to try a 'fiery' sort of look for a while with yellow, orange and red, but I havn't had the colours until now!
So here is what it looks like!
I was a tiny bit dubious when I first applied to colours because they went on really vibrant and pigmented, but after blending and highlighting they looked really good!
I'm looking forward to trying many more looks with this palette, especially as summer will soon be on it's way!
The overall look!
The products I used for the rest of my face are here.
  • L'oreal infallible 24 hour brush foundation in ivory
  • Beauty UK blush in peaches and cream
  • Maybelline, the colossal cat eyes mascara in black
  • Rimmel, exaggerate waterproof eye definer in Noir 26
  • Collection 2000, extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black
  • MUA eyeshadow (which I use as a brow definer) dark brown, they don't have names?
  • Rimmel, cool shine lipstick in fresh! 022
  • The concealer palette I got today! 
Hope you enjoy and I shall be posting more looks soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment