I've been wanting to try a 'fiery' sort of look for a while with yellow, orange and red, but I havn't had the colours until now!
So here is what it looks like!
I'm looking forward to trying many more looks with this palette, especially as summer will soon be on it's way!
The products I used for the rest of my face are here.
- L'oreal infallible 24 hour brush foundation in ivory
- Beauty UK blush in peaches and cream
- Maybelline, the colossal cat eyes mascara in black
- Rimmel, exaggerate waterproof eye definer in Noir 26
- Collection 2000, extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black
- MUA eyeshadow (which I use as a brow definer) dark brown, they don't have names?
- Rimmel, cool shine lipstick in fresh! 022
- The concealer palette I got today!